I’m a designer and researcher interested in advocacy, logistics, and social infrastructure. Having graduated from the Royal College of Art and the New Centre for Research and Practice, I practice urban design at MGS Architects. I’m currently a design studio leader and a PhD student in architecture at Monash University. I’m also a coordinator and board member at the Melbourne Art Library. Recently, I contributed work to the Italian Virtual Pavilion at the 17th Venice Architecture Biennale, and to the NEW NOW Festival in Essen, Germany. Currently, I’m researching the urban and social impacts of food delivery work.
- 2022 ‘Territo/realities: Notes on anachronism in Australian art’, TEMPO/REALITIES Singapore
- 2021 ‘Passenger’s Log’, Sent Folder
- 2021 ‘Worksongs’, grapevine.earth, Silence Issue
- 2021 ‘The Spa’, Caliper Journal, Issue 09
- 2021 ‘David’s Transterranean Dream’, Montez Press Radio